Easy As …
1. Choose Products
Browse the store and select the pronto codes of the products you want.
2. Choose a plan
Select how long you want the term of the credit plan – from up to 24 months.
3. Apply in store
Come into your local Brian Bell Homecentre and see a Customer Credit Representative to complete the simple application form.
What is Customer Credit
- It’s a credit facility, in partnership with Finance Corporation Ltd, for approved Brian Bell customers
- We partner with major Corporate & Government organisations
- It’s an easy and reliable credit facility for our valued customers
- It’s a service that allows our customers more choices
- Allows customers to purchase products now and pay off over time
Customer Credit benefits
- Easy and simple application process
- Progressive payments up to 24 months
- Brian Bell after sales service guarantee
- Acquire quality branded products from all Brian Bell Homecentres
- Option to collect items in other Brian Bell Homecentre locations
- Enjoy new household items at affordable pricing on credit
- Use the product as you pay for it
- Improve your standard of living
Customer Credit Scheme Policy
- No deposit required
- Minimum accumulated purchases is K200.00
- No application fee
- Maximum purchase value – determined by Long Service Leave entitlement and net pay/salary
- Fortnightly deductions cannot exceed 50% of net pay
- Total purchase value (including purchase charge) must not exceed 50% of LSL
- First deduction must commence prior to collection/delivery of goods
Applying for Customer Credit
- Companies must be registered with Brian Bell Customer Credit before an employee can apply for Customer Credit
- It’s an easy registration process
- Companies facilitate salary deductions to FinCorp Ltd once an employee has been approved for credit
- Customer’s employment status must be full time/permanent
- Companies provide payroll deductions to Brian Bell Customer Credit once an employee has been established for credit
- Employees must be employed for a minimum of three (3) years with the company
- A Customer Credit customer must be employed full-time
- Credit Customers are responsible for completing all loan repayments
- No limit on the number of employees that can apply for credit
1) Download the PDF to your computer.
2) Open and complete the application form.
3) Save the PDF.
4) Once completed send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org